Every business owner should guard themselves against possible lawsuits. The good news is General liability insurance does just that! It also helps protect business owners from claims that the business caused bodily injury or property damage.
To assess your level of risk, ask yourself these questions:
- Does my business have a storefront or reception area?
- Do I receive more than one or two visitors per day?
- Do my employees drive as part of their job-related activities?
- Does my business involve the operation of heavy equipment?
- Do I manufacture items used by others?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, your business is at a high-risk for claims involving injuries or property damage resulting from your products, services, or operations. But even if you answered “No,” you should still speak with us about how best to protect your business from unforeseen events.
General liability also encourages opposing attorneys to act responsibly as they interact with an insurance company instead of an isolated business.
Get a free general liability quote from our office today! Click https://insuranceconnectionsnw.com/get-insurance-quote/ to begin.